• Atlanta Historical Preservation
Council, Atlanta: $500 Consultation Services Grant
for design assistance for a new exhibit.
• Centralia Area Historical Museum, Centralia: $250 Exhibit
and Educational Programming Grant for the purchase of new exhibit cases.
• Coles County Historical Society, Charleston: $500 Exhibit
and Educational Programming Grant for Citizen Gregg: A Centenary Reflection on
Gregg Toland (1904-1948).
• Landmarks, Inc., Oakland: $500 Conservation Support
Grant for purchase of collection storage supplies.
• Lincoln Log Cabin State Historic Site, Lerna: $250 Exhibit
and Educational Programming Grant to develop a new exhibit Hogpen to Hearth:
Survival on the 1845 Winter Prairie.
• Lombard Historical Society, Lombard: $250 Community
Awareness Grant for the printing and distribution of a research services brochure.
• McHenry County Historical Society, Union: $500 Technology
Grant for the purchase of computer hardware and software upgrades.
• Morrisons Heritage Museum, Morrison: $250 Technology
Grant to purchase new computer hardware.
• Northern Illinois Botanical Society/Klehm Arboretum & Botanical
Garden, Rockford: $250 Consultation Services Grant to provide a facilitator
for board governance training.
• Oswegoland Heritage Association/Little White School Museum,
Oswego: $500 Conservation Support Grant for purchase of shelving and textile
• Tinker Swiss Cottage Museum, Rockford: $250 Consultation
Services Grant for a condition survey of the museums art collection.
• Ukrainian Institute of Modern Art, Chicago: $500 Exhibit
and Educational Programming Grant for a photography exhibit.
• Wabash County Museum, Mt. Carmel: $188 Technology Grant
to purchase a digital camera.
• Washington Historical Society, Washington: $250 Exhibit
and Educational Programming Grant for developing a training program for volunteer
guides and interpreters at two historic house museums.
Back to Top